Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 2,552

Tyranexx

Keep the art coming folks! Some great pieces recently. I don't comment in this thread often, but I do check it frequently.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

card-crunch78

My attempt at a new style of drawing.

Untitled

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

card-crunch78

Meet Luca, he's in his mid-20s, he loves dumplings and candy bars, and he's a half-kitsune.

Untitled

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

OctolingKing13

@Zuljaras everything looks amazing!! also I love microns too for tracing

Taylor from Blank Space was my old pfp if anyone gets confused. this is tay from he latest album
I LOVE OCTO SHOT REPLICA
cats are the best

card-crunch78

I have no idea how to draw female hairstyles 😭

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

card-crunch78

Meet Lisa, she’s in her mid-20s, she loves dumplings and cupcakes, and she’s a half-kitsune.

Untitled

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

card-crunch78

I got the idea for Luca to be dressed as a fighter after running into Ryu and Ken in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's Classic Mode. Also I'm trying something new for my signature, adding a cherry blossom next to my name.

Untitled

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Zuljaras

Started a new sketchbook. It is the same as the last one, but I will turn it into a mixed medium sketchbook.
The first page was for testing. I primed the page with white gesso and then I drew a skeleton mage on it with a pencil. Then I colored it with watercolors

Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic